Excel Level 1 (2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013)
In this introductory course to Excel, participants will explore Excel activities that go beyond the basic. After successful completion of this session, participants can expect to have the skills required to work efficiently in an existing worksheet and to also create new worksheets from a template and from scratch.
- Discuss the advantages of electronic spreadsheets.
- Create a basic worksheet by entering text, values, and formulas.
- Create formulas by using some of Excel's built-in functions.
- Move and copy data by using shortcut menus, drag-and-drop editing, and toolbar buttons.
- Change the appearance of worksheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Prepare a document for printing by using a variety of printing options.
- Use the three-dimensional aspect of the Excel workbook environment by creating formulas that refer to cells on multiple worksheets.
- Save an Excel workbook as a Web page.